Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Cloud Storage (Warning...Gratuitous ad)

Forgive me for the gratuitous advertisement but I am a fan of cloud storage.  It's still in it's infancy but the way technology changes these days the sky's the limit, and we haven't seen anything yet.

Anyway, I'm extremely paranoid by nature so I won't store anything in the cloud unless it's pre-encrypted.  As much as I love the concept I still just don't feel comfortable storing stuff on these sites.  As a result I use SkyCrypt and BoxCryptor to pre-encrypt everything that goes to the cloud.

One thing I found that's pretty slick is a service that can link cloud services called "MultCloud".  It allows you to move files between cloud services.  They have a deal going right now where if I post a blurb about their service I can get my account bumped up to 10 Terabytes of cross-traffic.  What the heck, I can use the bandwidth so here goes.

MultCloud(https://www.multcloud.com/), a FREE and easy-to-use web app, supports for Managing Files and Transferring Files across Cloud Drives. Free provide 10TB traffic for data transmission.

Again, sorry for the gratuitous ad but a 10 Terabyte upgrade was too much to pass up...  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment